Comments Off on Greek yogurt with raspberries and nuts
Do you have little time in the morning, but would you still like to have a healthy breakfast? Then this recipe is ideal!
Within 3 minutes you are ready to enjoy this delicious, healthy breakfast .
This recipe contains proteins, healthy fats and good carbohydrates , which will keep you full of energy and without hunger all morning.
You can also use this recipe as a healthy lunch . Do you have lunch at work? Then you only have to put the ingredients in a well-sealed container and take it with you. Super easy!
Nutritional values of this recipe
Energy: 428 kcal (calories)
Protein: 16 grams
Carbohydrates: 19 grams
Fat: 31 grams
Fiber: 4 grams
Ingredients for 1 person
- 200 grams of Greek yogurt (10% fat)
- 75 grams raspberries (fresh or from the freezer)
- 20 grams of unsalted nuts of your choice
- 1 tbsp oatmeal (10 grams)
- Optional: cinnamon powder
- Spoon the Greek yogurt into a bowl or tall glass.
- Stir the oatmeal into the yogurt.
- Optional: add a pinch of cinnamon powder.
- Garnish the yogurt with the nuts and raspberries. Do you use raspberries from the freezer? Then defrost them first.
Dairy-free option: Replace the Greek yogurt with 150 grams of sugar-fre